<body> <body>


Sunday, March 04, 2007
5:29 AM


I just finished doing my SS. Finally. omg I've been online for like so long. More than 4 hours I think.. I just couldn't make myself concentrate and do it.
Oh man, and Ernie just told me that we had to finish doing our english assignment by tmr. We're supposed to compare Paris hilton, david beckham and some giant squid. Seriously, it makes no sense.

Oh wells. I hardly did anything this weekend again. I told myself to study chem! well I kinna.. I mean I had tuition yesterday. We did QA.. But I still don't really get it. Oh haha and on friday, ernie and I were counting our L1R5.. and guess what mine was.. 21! OMG.

English- B3
Chinese- B4
A math-A1
E math- A1
Lit/SS - B3
Chem/physics - F9( it doesn't matter which science I took.. I got F9 for both.)

So there. Gosh. I'm so going to work hard for term 2. I must get at least a c5 for chem and physics!
Ms tay passed us the NZ video and photos on friday. The video was so boring. haha and it ended off so weirdly. I wonder if mone was the only one. It suddenly just got cut off.




<33




profile

Manda.
020991
MGS
SEC 4I (:
Tennis

Links

agnes
audrey
amanda mak
amanda soo
annette
angie
bellejoy
carrot
charissa
cheryl
doreen
ernie
genia
Jing
katrina
mary
mag
melanie
nick
lydia
petrina
raina
Samantha
Sharon
serene
valerie
velon
vera
ying xin
zhiwai
wingyan

3I (:



whisper

credits

Layout: x
Brushes: x o
x
Fonts: x
Images: x o x